Saturday, October 18, 2008

Late Night...

Ummm.... So yeah, I remembered tonight why Marci doesn't go to "away" games with the rug-rat! And it really has NOTHING to do with her. She was AMAZING tonight. It just means that her and her Momma get to travel over an hour to get to the game.... Sit.. Cheer... Walk so Raegan can get some sleep... Try to keep her warm while I freeze my booty off... Get another coach to watch her so Jym can stand guard over the dressing room after all the boys are out so I can PEE before we leave for home... Then drive for another hour and 15-ish minutes ALL BY OURSELVES!!! It wasn't so bad during Basketball season when I could ride the bus, but that probably won't be possible this next season. Unless Jym wants to lug the carseat onto the BUS! HA!

In better news, Raegan once again proved that she is Jym's girl! She LOVES to watch football... and cheerleaders! She was in such a great mood during this game, and didn't really give me any trouble at all on the drive to or from the game. Of course, there was the 5-10 minute fit from being strapped into her seat, but when that wore off, she slept the whole way to the game, and the whole way home. And obviously, she's decided to wait for Dad to get home before going BACK to sleep! HA! She's currently rolling around on the floor, talking, and laughing at Max, waiting for her Dad... She's doesn't even LOOK tired anymore! HA! I wish all I needed to make it was her short little catnaps!

Well... Seeing as how it is almost 12:30 and the kiddo is still wide awake... I guess I'm off to see if I can get her to sleep! Wish me luck... I'll definately need it this late at night!!!

No comments:

Followers

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures




The "Babcock Pink Dress" Picture



Christmas Dress

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures







Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures