Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!
















Hey guys!!





Just wanted to stop in and say HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone. I LOVE Halloween. It is definately my favorite Holiday. Raegan, as you all know, was a bumble bee. We didn't go out trick-or-treating, seeing as how she is still pretty "little" for it. Her PaPa and PaDon came into town and her Aunt Angel and her cousin, Skyler, came over and we took pictures of the girls in their costumes and PaPa and PaDon gave them both some candy! (Momma sure is enjoying Raegan's Tootsie Rolls!!) After pictures, Raegan, Jym's parents, and I loaded up and headed off to the football game in Eden so Raegan could cheer for her Daddy!! She was a GREAT little girl... (Surprise, surprise... right?) She got a little tired, and slept for most of the first second quarter, but woke up in a great mood and watched the rest of the game... and slept the whole way home. Now she is wide awake, talking to me, waiting to see her Daddy! When we got home, I took some more pictures of her in her costume, this time with her pumpkin... and Max. We tried to get a good picture of Raegan and Max last night (My Mom and Dad bought him an ADORABLE bumble bee suit to match Raegan's!!) We got a couple of good ones, but I got an AWESOME one tonight! I guess I can add tonight to Raegan's list of "Firsts"... Sadly, her first major holiday of her lifetime is over... (or will be in 15 minutes or so....) I can't believe how fast the time FLIES by!

No comments:

Followers

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures




The "Babcock Pink Dress" Picture



Christmas Dress

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures







Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures