Monday, October 20, 2008

Raegan Made The News!!









I just received our "Groom News" in the mail today, and Raegan was on the FRONT PAGE!! It is a picture from the Groom vs. Hedley football game when we were visiting. She was showing support for her Favorite Tiger... Her Uncle Tyler!! I can't say that I was surprised to see it... (My Mom called me and told me to expect it!) I was, however, completely shocked when my Mom told me!




She is still completely loving her Prunes and Carrots. In fact... I am about to have to go to the store and get more prunes, as she's all but eaten them ALL!! lol... I think we've about busted the "fever"... She felt a whole lot cooler this morning when she finally woke up. I better cut this post short... Seeing as how she's currently laying in her bed, talking to her stuffed animals instead of finishing up her NAP!! lol.. I guess when you sleep until 10:20 in the morning you don't need that long of a nap! Hmm.... What can I say... The girl got her Momma's LOVE of the Sleeping Time!! lol...

No comments:

Followers

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures




The "Babcock Pink Dress" Picture



Christmas Dress

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures







Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures