Saturday, October 11, 2008

Raegan Rolled Over!!

Our little stinker rolled over not once, or even twice, but THREE times from back to tummy tonight while her Momma was on the phone with her Daddy. We have experienced the "accidental" roll-over from tummy to back when trying out "tummy time" twice already, but I didn't really count that as a "roll-over" because it was, to me, just an "I'm-pissed-at-my-momma-for-making-me-lay-here-on-my-tummy roll-over". I've recently been told that those should count for the real thing... So.. I guess Raegan first rolled-over about a month to one and a half months old. (Momma is just behind, I guess!) lol... I never thought I would be so excited about a munchkin rolling over... but when it is your own it seems so much more exciting of a feat in their little lives. I really am proud of her. She's growing too fast. It sure doesn't seem like it has already been 4 1/2 months since she made her way into this world of ours. She is truly the best thing her Daddy and I have ever done.

We went to our second Groom Football game of our visit tonight. They won again. Maybe Raegan is her Uncle Tyler's "Good Luck Charm!" lol... I got a picture of her with the Tiger. So far she hasn't developed that "kiddo" fear of the giant animals/mascot yet. Maybe with as much time as she will spend around one in her life, she won't! lol.. As far as the game went, it took the guys a while to get into the game it seemed like, but they finally pulled it out and played their game and ended with a win! Raegan really likes watching that football. She watched again tonight! It got a little colder tonight than it did last week. We had to break out her "Eskimo" suit! She was all bundled up, warm and cozy! She napped for MAYBE a quarter of the game, then woke up to watch some more! We went to the "Tail-Gate" party in the cafeteria after the game tonight also, and she was WONDERFUL. She laid on her blanket on the floor and just talked like crazy!! Loud enough that she had people walking over to see what was going on! She was a happy little girl tonight.

Then again, she is usually ALWAYS happy. She is a great baby... Great sleeper... People think it is just crazy when I tell them how well she sleeps at night. I guess it isn't normal for a 4 1/2 month old to sleep ALL night.... and well into the next morning! lol... On an average day, Raegan will sleep until 9:30 or 10:00 a.m. (After going to bed at 8:30 or 9:00 p.m.) Yes, I know, we are VERY lucky parents! We thank God every day for our WONDERFUL addition to our family. We are also NOT naive enough to think that #2, whenever that time may come, will be just as good. No one can be THAT lucky! lol... I'm sure we will have our work cut out for us... BUT... We'll worry about crossing that bridge when it gets here.

No comments:

Followers

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures




The "Babcock Pink Dress" Picture



Christmas Dress

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures







Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures