Friday, December 12, 2008

A catch-up!











WOW! Has it really been that long since I've written?!?! lol... Well, in the time I haven't been writting, Raegan has gotten, and recovered from her first ear infection... which led to her first 2 teeth!!! YEAH!! Both came through the gums on the same day. Her chewing and drooling hasn't stopped, but I think she may be working on her top two! She had her 6 month appt. and all is great!! She is now in the 90% for her height!! Which, of course, you know makes her Daddy VERY proud, but makes it hard for her momma to dress her in a dress that fits... they are either too short and fit in the waist, or are just right in length and are too big around... hmmm... lol.. We've taken her 6 month pictures, and they are great!! (Posted on the side.) She is just growing like a weed every day it seems. We received a TON of Hand-me-down clothes from my cousin Karen. THEY ARE AMAZING! Raegan has SO MANY clothes now that her "Pa" had to add hanging bars to her closet when they were here for Thanksgiving. I think she now officially has more clothes and shoes than her momma! Look out Dad... you're gonna have your hands full with your girls!

I am currently trying to get Christmas cards printed... Yeah, I decided to be a DIY'er and print them on my own... we'll see how long that idea lasts! It may end up being the death of me! Jym and his basketball girls are well into their season these days, and have a current record of 11-2. They are doing great! Raegan isn't quite into the basketball as she was the football, but she does enjoy it. I just think it will take a while to get used to the extra action and noise that are a little more confined to her "area."

Work is going pretty good also. I've decided that I don't necessarily like taking call all that much, but hey... it's gotta be done, and it is extra money on that check every two weeks! HA! Gotta put some kind of positive spin on it all. Hard to believe its been this long since I've written and this is all I have to "Catch-up" on... HA! Maybe the Dennis Family isn't so interesting after all! Hope this finds you all doing WONDERFUL!!

No comments:

Followers

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 6 Month-Old Pictures




The "Babcock Pink Dress" Picture



Christmas Dress

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 4-Month-Old Pictures







Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures

Raegan's 2-Month-Old Pictures